Monday, November 17, 2008

Marrakech, Morocco.... Part I

I have so much to write about... so much that I want to share with you all... Unfortunately computers are really hard to use here. They keyboard is set up entirely differently... and time runs out quickly.

BUT I am here, safe and sound.
Phew.


I have met up with a great bunch of other travelers... girls from, Argentina, South Africa, Italy and Florida. I am sure there will be many great stories to come.


For now, suffice it to say that my days are filled with crowded streets, donkey carts, zooming motorbikes and camels. It is unbelievable. I made a new little furry friend. Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesss! come back and tell me that you're not dead face to faceeee!

how was Marrakech??????
awesome..sure


love u!