Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adios Mexico: the Quirky, Funny, and Unforgettable

There is so much more that I would have liked to have said about Mexico...  All those small details that stick in your memory and make a place really unique.  Here are some of those funny, quirky things that I am going to miss about Mexico:

Hay mucho mas que yo quiero decir de Mexico....  Todos las detalles que recordamos que estan uniqa de un lugar.  Aqui estan algunos de estas detalles divertidas, y pequenas que voy a extranar:

descansando un rato...
resting a bit mid day

los baqueros...
the cowboys




las laranjitas...
the lizards...


los coches populares...
the popular cars



los mariachis...
the mariachi bands...

los congrejos de la tierra y del mar...
crabs of the land and sea...



la arena blanca en mis pies...
white sand on my feet...

los cocos (y los locos)...
the coconuts (and the nuts)...


la policia...
the police...


los pesos...



la fruta fresca...
the fresh fruit...

y por supuesto, las liberaciones.  Fernando me mando estas tortugas a liberar en me final dia.  Se fue increible a decir adios y bueno suerte a todos en mis horas finalas.

and of course, the liberations.  Fernando gave me these turtles to release on my last day.  It was incredible to say goodbye and good luck to so many in my last hours.  



Gracias a Mexico y todos mis amigos nuevos.  No puedo olvidar todo que yo aprendi, los amigos que tengo, y las experiencias muy especiales.  No voy a decir adios, porque nos vemos otra vez.  Entonces, hasta luego, y gracias por todo.  Besos.

Thank you Mexico and all of my new friends.  I cannot forget all that I learned, the friends I have, and the special experiences.  I won't say goodbye, because we will see each other again.  So, see you later, and thank you for everything.

No comments: