Monday, July 7, 2008

Achem, Correction, SIX New Destinations!

I have four new destinations to visit friends along the way:

Thank you Cristina and Francisco for the invitation to see Seville, Spain.

Two wonderful artists have invited me to their eco-friendly home in Silves, Protugal!

I will make a side-trip to visit my newly married Finish friend, Minna in London!

Thanks Rebecca C. for the invitation to Cairo, Egypt! I can't wait!

Rebecca Kam, I am excited to come and visit you in Hong Kong!

AND, I have found Cathie! So I will be visiting Paris, afterall!

4 comments:

mommablogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommablogger said...

You absolutely do not look like a boy....but what the heck are you doing in a drainpipe? Didn't your mother ever tell you that's dangerous? (Nice pictures, though.)
Love,
YoMa

shonagirl said...

hey mymyma-
well, my mom certainly taught me many things, but I guess she missed that one. ; ) but don't worry, it was above ground ready for construction, and as safe as safe can be. : )
--------------jess

mommablogger said...

Hey, Toots!
I heard you were on T.V. last night! There were too many people around so I couldn't exactly pick you out of the crowd, though. Looks like you're having quite an adventure...leading up to yet another even BIGGER adventure. Nice goin'.
YoMa