Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First 3 flights purchased!

It's getting more official by the minute!
I just bought my tickets!

I will fly into Ponta Delgada, Azores--Tuesday Sept 3 at 7:15 am. I will have a week to explore the amazing volcanic landscape and crater/lake region.

Then, I will arrive in Funchal, Madeira--Wednesday, Sept 10 at 8:35 pm. I will spend two weeks in the fairyland posted previously,... caring for bees, I suppose!

Then I arrive Lisbon, Portugal--Friday, Sept 26 at 7:40 am. I am still working on exactly what I will be doing in Portugal, but I am hoping to arrange accommodation with a family of artists, who break their time between gardening and making mosaics! I will let you know as more develops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jess...i'm excited for you...!

mommablogger said...

hi jess....
thank you for keeping us informed of your progress. i'm nervous AND excited!